Function: 100 LED flash light for Nikon camera / HDSLR with AF-assist & CRI ≥ 95Ra
- Using high color rendering index LEDs(CRI ≥ 95Ra).
- 100 beams in 1 compact ring.
- Double brightness more than previous version, can be up to 1020 lux.
- 3 brightness stops both under Flash mode or Light mode.
- Double brightness in Flash mode more than in Light mode.
- Steady color temperature (5300K - 5700K)
- Flexible connection between ring flash and controller.
- Stepless brightness control with precise output.
- Left and right flash modes for more effects, AF-assist lighting.
- Universal metal hot shoe for Nikon cameras.
- Macro friendly, suitable for natural, medical or scientific photography.
- Includes various transfer rings from 49 to 77mm, universal for most lens.
- PILOT: Press it to test the flash output & switch to flash mode.
- Left / Right Button: Press it to switch between left, right and full brightness mode.
- Light: Press it to switch to light mode.
3 Brightness Stops of Flash Mode & Light Mode:
- QTR represents 1 / 4 brightness.
- HALF represents 1 / 2 brightness.
- FULL represents the maximum brightness.
- 50 cm / 1020 lux
- 100 cm / 305 lux
Sync Speed: > 1 / 200s
Color Temperature: 5300K - 5700K
Lifespan: 100,000 hours
Battery: 4 x AA battery(Not Included)
Supply Power Voltage: DC 3.6-6.7V
Power Dissipation: ≤ 6W
- Do not disassemble or modify the production.
- Keep the production dry.
- Do not use it in the presence of flammable gas.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to high temperature.
- Observe cautiously when handling batteries.