Function: TP21 digital amplifier with headphone amplifier
- Based on the TA2021 chipset, with Audiophile quality sound & Best matching with speaker sensitivity above 88 dB (most of the entry level award winning bookshelf are 88 decibel and above)to achieve best sound quantity.
- With built-in automaically switching headphone amplifier, the power amplifier automatically turned off by plugging in the headphone
- Audiophile grade components inside (Alps switch, etc) & Use professional HIFI components assembled, such as Nichicon, ERO, SEMENS, ELNA Capacitance and Dale resistors in use which can drive in better performance
- With aluminum shell, solid CNC machining aluminum knob & Adopting Wire drawing + Sandblasting double processing shell + High-grade 24K gold-plated input / output terminals
- With exclusive front and CNC machining thick back panel, adopting ring light LED power indicator
- Speaker protection included, Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Totally 7100uF (3000 x 2 + 220 x 5) super large capacity, supports the dynamic needs and improves the lean sound of switch power adapter
- 25W @ 4 Ohms, 10% THD + N
- 14W @ 8 Ohms, 10% THD + N
- 60mW @ 16 Ohms, 1% THD + N (headphone)
- 120mW @ 32 Ohms, 1% THD + N (headphone)
- Power socket (5.5mm / 2.1mm) x 1
- Power supply input DC 14V4A
Audio Input: Audio IN RCA (Left / Right) x 1
- Speaker OUT (Left) x 1 pair (+ / -)
- Speaker OUT (Right) x 1 pair (+ / -)
- Headphone OUT(3.5mm) x 1
- Because TP21 is an amplifier with BTL output, the L- and R- jack are separate, they are not connected to the ground, and they are not connected to a same point.
- TP21 has dual output, when you plug in a headphone to TP21, it will set to headphone mode automatically, signal only output to the headphone jack. If you do not plug in your headphone, TP21 will serve as a normal amplifier, signals only outputs to the speaker.